Thursday, December 27, 2007

Trying to Get Back into the Swing of Things...

No more hospital time for me... I was discharged just before Christmas, and I've been so EXHAUSTED!! I look at my blog and the first thing I think of is all of the wonderful comments that were left for me while I was in the hospital. Obviously the network of prayer is very strong all of the time, because as strange as it sounds, they didn't/couldn't find anything wrong. Don't get me wrong, that's a good thing, but should it continue; then what? I have always been a pessimistic person but here lately I've tried looking for those glorious silver linings!

I must say, since I've been home, I've been so weak, I can't even pick up the dogs or my own feet half the time! I still have tape burns from where they had the IVs and the stupid telemetry unit hooked up to me--no one listens when you tell them you're allergic to that tape stuff, and when my chest broke out from it the first night or so, they "tried" not using the tape on my anymore; still left an ugly ring right below my chin! HA!

Well, I didn't manage to get all of the downloads for the Christmas Around the World, so... I hope you all did and can come up with some fantastic LOs! Make sure you thank Kimberly (FishinMom Designs) for putting it together, and ALL of the designers that contributed with their wonderful giving hearts...
This is from us...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my dear friend and twin siss!!
Nice to hear that you are home again!!! 21 days left or 3 weeks:-) weeehaaa Texas here I come!!! *happy dance* Oh i´m so exited!!! And of course I´m going to feel good I´m not going to miss the keepsakes convention!!! Can I sit a hole day at scrap meeting newly surgery I can sit down on that thing to!! Oh well maybe I´m going to feel "day after" but I CAN`T miss that!! I hope you´re going to feel better now!! Have they change the migrain medicine? Hope to hear your voice soon!! Hugs and kisses love you take care/Greta

Laura Fiore said...

Beautiful Christmas layout Elise--glad you are doing ok after the scare!

Steph.Gibson said...

So glad you are back. Sorry you had to spend Christmas in the hospital. Great christmas layout. Love the warm festive colors.

Nancywithajones said...

so glad your home and doing good hate they used the tape on y ou and made you break out :(
missed you girly!!

Tammy Gray said...

Please check out my blog. :)

Steph.Gibson said...

BAD BAD BLOGGER!!!!! We miss you. Come back!!!