Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thank you!

I just want to say thank you so much to everyone that has wished me a Happy Birthday!! To my surprise, I was awakened this morning to Pablo and the dogs standing just outside the bedroom door SINGING to me... yes, including Niko! Niko has never sang!! :) So that was a total shock, but apparently he finds the need to yodel (as a lot of Schnauzers do...) So I said he was all off key! LOL.

Then as I'm checking my e-mails, wow! First of all, I've gotta say, I got e-mails from DigiScrap Boutique, 3Scrapateers, and Digital Scrapbooking! So WOW! I even got a birthday coupon from one of them! Woo hoo! More digi supplies!

But, you've got to see this card I received from Stephanie (we're both on Lisa's CT)...


Isn't that neat? And she personally included a "purple" balloon just for me! (Well, at least the card was in my favorite colors of Red, Black and white! LOL... for those of you that know me, I HATE purple! So it was totally a cool inside joke!)

I got phone calls from all of my family, including a couple of cousins that I thought had fallen off the face of the earth; one of which is ALWAYS on the Go! No one can ever catch up with her! Her own mom never even knows when she's home or not; between work and working on her Master's she's always gone! My mom and niece even came to take me out to dinner to celebrate, so... I'm quite full right now. If I didn't have shows to watch and 3 challenges to finish at ACOT and Scrap-Diner, then I'd curl up with a blanket and a couple of dogs to go to sleep!

Then... to my surprise, I got a freebie from one of the designers I don't CT for, but I'm always doing her challenges to scoop up some freebies! Wow! So, it's not over yet, I've got 4 hours and 12 minutes left on my birthday, and Pablo's not home yet! So....

Thank you to all of those that have wished me a Happy Birthday! I've got a chat tonight at 3Scrapateers, and gonna park my butt in front of the T.V. for Lost, Grey's, Survivor, Ugly Betty, etc. Hopefully nothing is a disappointment!

(((hugs)))
me

No comments: