Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Great News!! I'm SO ELATED to tell you...

I've been selected as a Creative Team (CT) member for Lisa Majewski Designs!!!

As most of you know I've been doing "Digital Scrapbooking" for the past month or so... actually I started a year ago, did one layout and thought I'd never do it again; well, you know I've always said there is a time and a place for every thing, and the time is NOW. After studying under Egle Noel, I've almost turned into a pro--okay, not quite, but I'm getting pretty good!

Take a look at the first layout (LO) I've done on the CT with her newest "Boo-Who" kit! You like don't you? You've gotta have it don't you?!? :) Please visit Lisa Majewski's blog for the kit and some freebies!



Isn't Pablo a cutie in these photos? He wants me to redo the LO with his journaling... I must admit, he can be a little witty at times! I'll have a few more up later, or you can visit my ACOT gallery to view posts until I get my album set up for viewing from the blog!

No comments: