Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fantastic Class!! Take a look...

Oh my goodness!! You have got to see what I did yesterday! Talk about having a blast at a scrapbook store, this is it...

First of all, it was amazing that I was even able to get into the classes considering I didn't know about it until about 2130 the night before, and you should have seen me being so frantic trying to get ahold of my good and dear friend Miss Pixie to get into this class scheduled for Saturday morning at 0900!! Anyways, long story short, I made it in, showed up (a little late, because Sasha and Niko didn't want me to leave them--spoiled dogs I tell ya!), but I'm SO SO GLAD I got in on the classes! I want to post pictures of the ladies that I hung out with in the class, but I've got to see if they don't mind me posting their pictures up! :) Then you could really see how much fun we had!

The first class was "the PLAY book" by Janet Hopkins and using the Heidi Swapp Playing Cards... be sure to check her out! Fantastic lady!! The second class was "The Time is Now..." Clock Class using the Heidi Swapp "Create Your Own" Memory Clocks! Oh this just blew me away!! As most of you know, I don't always play by the rules, I always color inside the lines, but I've got to do it differently!! :) So... here is my version of the clock! Let me know what you think!

That's me and Janet Hopkins at By Design Scrapbook Boutique

More pictures upclose of my altered Heidi Swapp clock:

Well, enough playing on the computer, I've really got to finish my homework!! At first I was ahead with all my assignments, and now I'm rushing to get them done! LOL...

TTFN... me

No comments: