Thursday, January 31, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Got my Mojo back and look what I was able to do all in one day! I'm getting a little faster at digi scrapping! I'm so excited! Both kits used are currently on sale this week! I'm a doing the Pet Challenge over at 3Scrapateers with Silvia Romero, and here's Sasha's page that I created with "A Love for all Seasons" from Bon Scrapatit Designs by Linda Walton...


Credits: "A Love for all Seasons" by Bon Scrapatit Designs by Linda Walton



On sale now! Only $4.50

And here is a double page LO created with Lisa Majewski's Designs! Her kit was just added to the store on Tuesday, and would you believe I've already created something with it?? I know, I'm getting a little faster! I guess "old age" does that to some people huh? :) (hint, hint)

Credits: "Sprung" by Lisa Majewski Designs
Available at 3Scrapateers and DigiScrap Boutique
Currently on Sale for only $4!

Well, I'm off to bed, so tired... I'll post the birthday cards I've gotten so far when I wake up!

2 comments:

Scraps of Candy said...

Adorable layouts! Hope you had a great birthday filled with lots of scrapable memories.

Anonymous said...

What a cute LO of Sasha !